Consulting IT Project Manager and Scrum Master
“If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.” (Jack Welch)
- If you need a project done on time and on budget and all you have time for is a short meeting to hand it off.
- If you need a consulting IT project manager or scrum master who can take a project and get it done.
- If you don’t have time for project managers coming to you with problems instead of solving them.
- If you need a technical project manager/scrum master and not just a “not taker.”
- If you need a communicator and collaborator.
- If you’re looking for a PM/SM to take the initiative.
Relax. You’ve come to the right place.
- 15+ years of project manager and scrum master experience.
- PMP, CSM and SSM certifications.
- 20+ years of independent consulting experience.
- Software development PM/SM experience (Dev, database, BA, infrastructure, QA, etc.) at all clients since 2007.
- Projects range from smaller projects (3-4 staff) to large, multi-vendor/multi-million dollar projects (10+ staff).
- Earlier engineering work at NASA/JSC introduced innovations estimated to save well over 200 million dollars.
- Health Care/Insurance
- Higher Education
- Retail and Marketing
- Information Technology (infrastructure, security, software, etc.)
IT innovation is moving at lightspeed. Here’s what I’m currently digging into:
- Machine learning, neural networks, Tensorflow, pandas, one-hot encoders, etc. All in python, BTW.
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Mobile development (Android) prototyping, Koltin, etc.
- DevOps, Azure DevOps, etc.. Such a better process!
- Scaled Agile Framework. I have my SSM certification but that’s just the start.
- Google Analytics.
Never Forget It’s Business
You’re invited to join the meetup I started.
Status and Resume
I am currently digging around for that next contract. Grab a resume from the links below. The document will be displayed in a new browser window.